2017 - 2018 TutorialsFor last year's tutorials, click here.
Tutorials are informal how-to sessions for sharing photographic knowledge. They are held on the third Monday of the month with some variance for holidays. Visitors are welcome.
Unless otherwise noted, we meet at Minneapolis Television Network (MTN) studios. The address is 820 18th Ave. NE, Minneapolis. Directions: The entrance to MTN studios is located approximately one block west of Central Ave in NE Minneapolis. Look for the MTN sign at the door and giant Legos east of the entrance. Parking is on the street across the building, or in the lot next to and behind the building. Do not let the fence and barb wire deter you from entering the building. It is an architectural relic from the days when it was the Minneapolis Arsenal. . You can find a map and directions here .
If you have ideas or suggestions, please let us know!
- October 16, 2017 7:00pm - Leo Pritchett
Leo Pritchett will be presenting the tutorial on DxO, a photo editing program he currently uses. The company also has a website which reviews and rates cameras and lenses.
- November 20, 2017 7:00pm - No Tutorial This Month
There will be no tutorial this month. Enjoy the holiday!
- December 18, 2017 7:00pm - No Tutorial This Month
There will be no tutorial this month. Enjoy the holidays!
- January 22, 2018 7:00pm - CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
AS OF 4:30PM, THE MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE WEATHER and very poor driving conditions. It will be rescheduled for a later date.
- February 19, 2018 7:00pm - Don Tredinnick
- March 19, 2018 7:00pm - John Pennoyer - Light in the Landscape
- April 16, 2018 7:00pm - Curtis Juliper - Shooting Birds in Flight
- May 21, 2018 7:00pm - John Anderson - Owls or North Dakota Pipeline